Come out on Saturday January 13, 2018 for the Deer Ridge Family Winter Skate. The rinks are located behind Don Bosco School (access from the School parking lot or on Deermont Way). Enjoy free Hotdogs and Hot Chocolate. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a great afternoon of skating at the rinks.
December 16th, 2017
1:00 – 3:00pm
Queensland Community Hall
Santa | Fun | Crafts | Treat Bags
For children under age 12. members of Deer Ridge and Queensland are free, and non-members are $2.00 per child. Only those with tickets will be admitted. Be sure to get your tickets A.S.A.P., as attendance is limited at 100 children.
* We ask that each family attending bring a placer of cookies, squares, or cakes. Also, we will accept donations for the Calgary Food Bank. If you are able to volunteer to help out in the pre-planning, or on the day of the event, please call Linda at 403-278-3366.
The Deer Ridge Community Association is recruiting for board members!
Why volunteer to be on the Board?
- To maintain the quality of life you expect in your community.
- To correct a problem within your community.
- To give back to your community and neighbours.
- To be sociable, meet your neighbours, and make friends.
- To build your personal resume by including your leadership capacity and community volunteer service.
- To have fun accomplishing things around your community together with your neighbours.
- To get educated on the many facets of running a community association such as; planning and implementation, maintenance and repair, and understanding financials.
- To express yourself and be creative while offering your opinion on solutions to improve your community.
We’d love to hear from you by phone or email!
Meetings are held monthly, on the third Tuesday, from 7:00 pm to about 8:30 pm. Also in attendance is representation from your Provincial MLA, City of Calgary Ward 14 Councillor, City of Calgary Neighbourhood Services, and the Calgary Police Service.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 21st, at the Trico Centre in Room #9 (upper level). All residents are welcome to attend.