Position: Chip Runner
The chip runner opens, distributes, maintains, and closes an inventory of chips and credits. The chip runner reports to the banker, and works with the general manager, banker, and gaming table personnel.
Chip Runner Duties:
• participates in the opening and closing of games with facility personnel;
• transfers fills from the banker to games tables and credits from games tables to the banker;
• verifies accuracy of these transactions;
• witnesses chip count, and verifies on the CasinoTrack system at closing each day; and
• may assist the general manager during the pull of drop boxes.